What is a DID number & how does it work?
DID stands for direct inward dialing, and is simply put a telephone number that you can call locally, and your call will then be connected via Voice over IP to anywhere in the world. Have your own local phone number in any city or country worldwide. Showing a local number to visitors at your web site increases trust and sales. Incoming calls are forwarded anywhere worldwide at the cost of a local call.
Answer calls anywhere without SIM card:
Calls are connected to the recipient anywhere in the world without having to go through any PSTN switchboard or operator and without paying for any roaming charges.
Low Monthly Cost:
Our service provides DID numbers at low monthly costs with multiple channels and routing options. We enable cloud communications providers, international carriers, and enterprise contact centers to extend the reach of their voice network internationally, rapidly, and at minimal cost.
Services for DID Resellers:
We offer DID resellers the opportunity to integrate the ordering and provisioning of DID services via our web portal or API. By adding DID lines to their portal, resellers can expand their own customer base and open new market revenue streams.
Features and Benefits
- Route calls to any VoIP destination or divert calls to any phone number worldwide.
- No incoming call or roaming charges for receiving calls anywhere in the world.
- Setup Fax to Email using any of your virtual numbers.
- Compatible with SIP
- Straight to business upon arriving in any country, no need of waiting to get sim card.
- Crystal clear call quality.