This policy notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Seanet VoIP may gather and use information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
- Identification data (e.g. name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, country of residence);
- Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies);
- Information about your usage of and interaction with the Seanet VoIP software, our products and websites including computer, platform, device and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites, browser type;
- Traffic data (data processed for the purpose of the conveyance of communications or the billing thereof, including, but not limited to, the duration of the call, the number calling and the number called);
- List of your contacts;
- Mobile device information, such as manufacturer's name, device model number, operating system, carrier network;
- Correspondence between you and Seanet VoIP
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and/or in any of the underlisted intances;
- provide other services for you (as described when we collect the information);
- provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems;
- inform you about service updates and faults;
- request feedback or participation in on-line surveys;
- verify your identity;
- compare information for accuracy;
- customize, measure, and improve the Nymgo software, our products and websites;
- organize and carry out Seanet VoIP's marketing or promotional operations/offers, contests, games and similar events; and
- protect your and Seanet VoIP's interests, including in particular to enforce our Terms of Service and prevent and fight against fraud, (together, the Purposes).
- resolve disputes;
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request .
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use Seanet VoIP, a user must first complete the sign up process by completing the user profile. During sign up process a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address as contained in the user profile ). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
Your user profile is the information provided by you at registration which is displayed in your Seanet VoIP profile in the Seanet VoIP software client and on your personal details page in your account. It may include your Seanet VoIP username, full name, address, telephone and mobile numbers, country, language.
Records of personal data
Seanet VoIP will retain your information for as long as it is necessary to:
- fulfil any of the purposes listed above or
- comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Collected sensitive information (such as credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.