SIP trunking is a service that enables your in-house IP PBX or analog PBX to send and receive VoIP calls. VoIP reduces your phone bills up to 80% with cheaper call rates, savings from reduction of fixed lines and other contract fees
Looking for a SIP provider? You are in the right place, use our SIP service on your PBX, IP server, IP phone or any other SIP enabled device or system.
SIP trucking is a method of delivering voice telephony services and unified communication from a VoIP service provider to customers using SIP enabled exchanges. Seanet offers the best quality SIP trunk for both inbound and outbound calls to start using VoIP.
Businesses that are still using a traditional phone service provider may have their own analog PBX, and switchboard located on their premises. Analog PBX systems are considered somewhat outdated systems, but if your business still has one or on-premises IP-PBX, then SIP trunking can bring your business into the VoIP world.
Benefits with SIP trunk service
- SIP trunk connects your calls over the Internet anywhere in the world.
- Cut down on your phone bill, SIP trunking saves you money from day one
- Up to 100 simultaneous channels for outbound or inbound calls per SIP trunk
- Low per- second rates and great voice quality
- Quick and EASY SIP Configuration
- No contract
- In-built Security
- Best Codec